Monday 23 July 2012

Current Obsessions....

Ok so I haven't posted in a while... Sorry about that! But today's post is one about the things I absolutely love right now! 1) the Big Bang Theory 2) Urban decay makeup, it's sooooo good!!! 3) freak laboratory makeup... Of which I do not own any as they are a bit on the expensive side... Moving on! 4) the Bourne films (I can't wait for the 4th one to come out!) 5) Snapseed photo editing tool. I got it for free on the itune 'days of christmas' thing and I LOVE it it's so great for editing my photos! 6) False nails. I'm currently wearing pink union jack ones that I got as a present and I do not want to take them off. EVER. So that's about it! Remember to follow if you like! Any opinions or suggestions? Leave them in the magical comments box!

No comments:

Post a Comment