Friday 29 June 2012

My first blog :)

Ahhhhhh!!! This is my first ever blog, I've seen my friends do it so I thought to myself 'why not?!' and thus this blog was created. In this blog I will ramble on about pointless things until I get the hang of blogging, at which point i will create different and more meaningful blogs eg. A makeup blog, a fashion blog and/or a music blog (how many times can I say blog in one sentence?! Blog blog blog blog blooooooog). So ya.... That's about it for today :/ Opinions or suggestions? Leave ideas in the magical comments box! <3

4 comments:

  1. Pahaha Niamh! Love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooooow I can't wait until I get to use this more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niamh you're a natural!!!!! xxxx Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH Thanks kirst! 2nd post up now!

    ReplyDelete